Social Media and Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and commercial Social Media and Marketing Manager to join our small but growing team and shake up our social media strategy.
The candidate will be responsible for devising and implementing the strategy they feel will help us best achieve our brand objectives. The scope of the role steps beyond our own social media platforms, with the candidate playing a crucial part in shaping Smart Skin both digitally and within our wider brand messaging and brand values.
- Develop, execute, and maintain an engaging Social Media and Marketing strategy
- Be responsible for ensuring all social media posts are live on time, in line with posting KPI’s and represent accurate tone of voice
- Community management: ensuring no comment/DM goes un-replied to
- Writing, producing, and managing the Smart Skin newsletter and blog
- Produce monthly reports including growth and engagement tracking and evaluation reports across the various Smart Skin channels
- Work alongside the creative team to plan, develop and implement any required video and graphics
- Immerse yourself in the market and feedback any creative and innovative opportunities for Smart Skin to capitalise on
- Plan, evaluate, monitor and be re-active to key tends in our industry
- Build and maintain strong relationships with influencers, bloggers and customer ambassadors
- Strong attention to detail
Minimum 2 years experience within a social media marketing role. Experience working with skincare and beauty brands desired but not essential.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter.